If your computer is not performing the way you know it should, The Technology Doctor can help. Our computer tune-up service will optimize your computer’s performance to the best it can possibly be.
The Technology Doctor takes a detailed and personalized approach to optimizing your system.
You likely need a tune-up if your computer is exhibiting the following symptoms:
- Slow response
- Hangs or freezes during tasks
- Slow system load time
- Programs crash
- Error messages (Blue Screen of Death)
Our qualified Technician will come to your site and will go through a detailed computer wellness process that includes the following:
- Removal of anything that is unnecessary or slowing down the computer
- Cleaning out all of the junk that builds up over time and is just taking up space
- Execution of a full malware check and removing all malicious items
- Completion of a system security assessment to ensure that your system is protected
- Installation of important updates to your operating system
Your computer needs regular maintenance
The Technology Doctor recommends that computer tune-ups be performed at least a few times a year on all of your computers and devices, just to ensure that they are running at their full potential. Regular tune-ups can prevent small problems from turning into bigger ones, and can save you the endless aggravation of struggling with poor computer performance, responsiveness, and functionality.
Have a question? Talk to one of our IT Security specialist today!