“What is a blog?”
Before we can learn how to create a blog, let us start by understanding what the word blog means. A blog is a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group that is written in an informal or conversational style.
“Who can create a WordPress blog?”
“Decide these things first:”
- Why do I want to blog?
What’s your concept – Fashion, food, politics, filmography, cars and bikes etc.
- What am I going to write about? (Your niche, in other words.)
- What am I interested in enough to write regularly about?
- Can I write 2 or 3 articles every week for 1 or 2 years?
“Other websites you can use to create your blogging site”
You can create your blog site from the following websites- The other big three blog providers are:
Please note, if you get stuck while making your blog, please feel free to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be glad to help you out for free.
How to create a blog using WordPress
To sign up for your first WordPress.com site, simply fill out the signup form.
Your site address can include lowercase letters (a-z) and numbers.
Adding a New Site or Blog to an Existing Account
- Log into your account (if you are not already logged in).
- Point your browser tohttps://signup.wordpress.com/start/ to register your new site.
- Log in by clicking/tapping on the Login button on the http://wordpress.com
- Select the My Sites
- Open the site selector by clicking on Switch Site at the top of the sidebar.
- Click or tap on Add New WordPress at the bottom of the sidebar.